Room reserved for Schengen and non-Schengen flights. Located in the
first floor boarding area on P1. Open from 05:00 to 23:00.
By virtue of the application of the Royal Decree 463/2020 of 14 Marcha declaring the state of alarm in order to manage de health crisis situation caused by COVID-19, Aena hereby announces that Vip lounges will be closed temporarily. We are sorry for de inconvenience.
Remember that it is not recommended travel except for reasons that cannot be postponed. If this is your case, remember to check with your airline always before flying.
- Opening hours
- from 5:00 to 23:00 h.
- Holders of associated airline business class tickets and club cards.
- Other passengers may use the lounge after payment of the corresponding fee by credit card.
- The maximum time of programmed stay shall be four (4) hours immediately before of the programmed time of departure of the flight contained in the boarding pass. In case of delays in the departure of flights, this term shall be extended for the duration of the corresponding delay.
- Reception and customer services.
- Kosher, halal, gluten free and diabetes products.
- Press and magazines.
- Air traffic information.
- Left-luggage office.
- Internet access.
- Network adapters.
- Free Wi-Fi. Discover how it works
- Rest area.
- Children's area.
- Disabled access.
- PRM toilets.
- Animals allowed.
- Adults (aged 11 and over): €34.90
- Children from 6 to 10 years: €16.05
- Children from 0 to 5 years: free.
Prices include VAT.