Schengen and non-Schengen flights. Located in a passenger-only
zone on the first floor (P1) of departures. Buy passes
- Floor 1. Departures. Passenger-only zone
- Opening hours
- Monday, 07:00 to 22:00. Tuesday and Saturday, 07:00 to 23:00. Wednesday and Thursday, 07:00 to 21:00. Fridays, 07:00 to 00:00. Sunday, 07:00 to 22:30.
- Free access for holders of business class tickets (depending on airline) and associated club cards.
- Other passengers may use the lounge after payment of the corresponding fee in cash or by card.
- The maximum time of programmed stay shall be four (4) hours immediately before of the programmed time of departure of the flight contained in the boarding pass. In case of delays in the departure of lights, this term shall be extended for the duration of the corresponding delay.
- Reception and customer services.
- Press and books.
- Air traffic information.
- Internet access.
- Free Wi-Fi. Discover how the Wi-Fi service works
- Diet food.
- Smoking area (terrace).
- Adults (aged 11 and over): €30.86
- Children from 6 to 10 years: €14.19
- Children from 0 to 5 years: free.