Santiago VIP lounge
Schengen and non-Schengen flights. Located on the upper level of
the terminal (floor 1, boarding area).Buy passes
- Opening hours
- From April to October, 6.00 to 23.00 h; from November to March, 6:00 to 22:00 h.
- Holders of airline business class tickets and associated club cards.
- Other passengers may use the lounge after payment of the corresponding fee in cash or by card.
- The maximum time of programmed stay shall be four (4) hours immediately before of the programmed time of departure of the flight contained in the boarding pass. In case of delays in the departure of flights, this term shall be extended for the duration of the corresponding delay.
- Reception and customer services.
- Press and Magazines.
- Air traffic information.
- Computers with Internet access.
- Free Wi-Fi. Discover how the Wi-Fi service works
- Disabled access.
- Meetings area.
- Sugar and gluten-free products.
- Open-air terrace.
- Adults (aged 11 and over): €33.90
- Children from 6 to 10 years: €15.60
- Children from 0 to 5 years: free.
Prices include VAT.