Schengen and non-Schengen flights. Located opposite
boarding gates 1 and 2 and next to the shopping and catering areas.
- Opening hours
- 06.00 am until last scheduled flight.
- Holders of associated airline business class tickets and club cards.
- Other passengers may use the lounge after payment of the corresponding fee in cash or by card.
- The maximum time of programmed stay shall be four (4) hours immediately before of the programmed time of departure of the flight contained in the boarding pass. In case of delays in the departure of lights, this term shall be extended for the duration of the corresponding delay.
- Reception and customer services.
- Press and books.
- Air traffic information.
- Free Wi-Fi. Discover how the Wi-Fi service works
- Heated sun terrace with smoking area.
- Disabled access
- Bathroom for persons with reduced mobility
- Adults (aged 11 and over): €29.85
- Children from 6 to 10 years: €13.75
- Children from 0 to 5 years: free.