Cap des Falcó
By virtue of the application of Royal Decree 463/2020 of 14 March, declaring a state of alarm in order to manage the health crisis situation caused by COVID-19, Aena hereby announces that Vip lounges will be closed temporarily. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Remember that it is not recommended travel except for reasons that cannot be postponed. If this is your case, remember to check with your airline always before flying.
Schengen and non-Schengen flights. Located on Floor 1, boarding
- Floor 1. Boarding. Passenger-only zone
- Opening hours
- From April to October: 06.00 to 01.30. From November to March: 06.15 to 22.45.
- Surface area
- 140 m2 (Capacity: 40 people).
- Holders of airline business class tickets and associated club cards.
- Other passengers may use the lounge after payment of the corresponding fee in cash or by card.
- The maximum time of programmed stay shall be four (4) hours immediately before of the programmed time of departure of the flight contained in the boarding pass. In case of delays in the departure of lights, this term shall be extended for the duration of the corresponding delay.
- Adults (aged 11 and over): €34.90
- Children from 6 to 10 years: €16.05
- Children from 0 to 5 years: free.
Prices include VAT.