Room reserved for Schengen and non-Schengen flights. Located in
the third floor boarding area on P3.
- Planta 3. Boarding zone
- Opening hours
- from 1 November to 31 March, 5:00 to 21:00 h.; from 1 April to 31 October, 24 h.
- Holders of business-class tickets from associated airlines.
- Holders of associated club cards.
- Any passenger paying with a card at the access desk.
- The maximum time of programmed stay shall be four hours immediately before of the programmed time of departure of the flight contained in the boarding pass. In case of delays in the departure of flights, this term shall be extended for the duration of the corresponding delay.
- Reception and customer services.
- Kosher, halal, gluten-free and diabetic products.
- Press and magazines.
- Air traffic information.
- Work area.
- Telephone and fax.
- Network adapters.
- Internet access.
- Free Wi-Fi. Discover how it works
- Piped music.
- Children’s space with fun games.
- Disabled access.
- PRM toilets.
- Animals allowed.
- Glassed-in room for meetings.
- Adults (aged 11 and over): €34.90
- Children from 6 to 10 years: €16.05
- Children from 0 to 5 years: free.
Prices include VAT.